Policies and Procedures
- Complete the zapplication form
- There is a $30 non-refundable application fee
- Please download 5 images of your current work and 1 of your booth display
- Specify if you have special needs
- Acceptable medium categories are listed in this application form
- Selection to the Festival is based on a 5-7 member jury committee-please make sure you submit an accurate representation of your current work and that the images are clear and of good quality
- Jurors look for work that is well conceived and executed, shows imagination and individuality and demontrates quality worksmanship
- If accepted, early check-in is Friday, July 31st from 6-7 p.m. at First Interstate Bank, 600 Grand Ave., Bigfork, MT. Same day check-in starts at 6:00 a.m.
- Only artists and craftsmen displaying their own work will be elegible to participate
- No commercial production work will be accepted in any category. No kits are allowed
- Any applicant showing work in a Bigfork gallery or business must provide acknowledgement from that business
- Exhibitors must furnish their own display facilities
- EXHIBITORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TEARING DOWN THEIR DISPLAY AND REMOVING DEBRIS FROM THEIR SPACE EACH DAY
- Generally, the work of only one exhibitor will be allowed in each space. A maximum of two exhibitors may be allowed, if permission by the committee is arranged ahead of time and if both artists are juried into the show seperately
- Artists and craftsmen will be responsible for supervising their own booth
- Festival hours are from 9 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. both days
- Each exhibitor’s booth must be claimed, set up and the street cleared by 9 a.m. both days. No display goods or packing items may be left on the sidewalks. All Bigfork businesses will be open. BOOTHS MUST BE TAKEN DOWN SATURDAY EVENING. Tear down time is 4:30 to 5:00 p.m. each day and no early teardowns are allowed.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED
- No pets are allowed at the Festival
- Children must be attended at all times
- Exhibitors will abide by the Festival parking regulations
- THE FESTIVAL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY EXHIBITOR FOR ANY VIOLATION OF THE FESTIVAL REGULATIONS
- The Bigfork Festival takes placeRAIN or SHINE~Be Prepared!
|Selection to the Festival is based on a 5-7 member jury committee. The only items presented for jurying will be those represented in your CD. Make sure you submit an accurate representation of your current work and that the images are clear and of good quality.
Jurying is anonymous. Each applicant is assigned a number — no names are used. Jurors look for work that is well conceived and executed, shows imagination and individuality, and demonstrates quality craftsmanship.