- This event has passed.
Yoga and Wine at Woods Bay Wine
June 28, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
VINO-YASA YOGA & WINE
Experience a relaxing evening of yoga and wine on the patio of Woods Bay Wine. This event is for those who are both experts and novices at yoga and wine tasting.
Walk-Ins Welcome (space permitting)! Reservations Encouraged. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place.
Tuesday, June 28 at 5-6:30 P.M.
Patio, Woods Bay Wine
14942 Mt Highway 35
Bigfork, MT 59911
- 45 minute slow flow yoga class & meditation
- “Biodynamic” Wine Tasting – Biodynamic wines are produced using natural, sustainable practices, without harmful chemicals, synthetic fertilizers and pesticides.
What to Bring:
- A yoga mat, if you have one (mats will also be available for rent).
- Water bottle
- An open heart 💗
What to Wear:
- Comfortable clothing that allows you to move freely.
- Flip-flops or shoes that are easy to remove (we will be barefoot for class).
Meet Your Hosts
Kylie – Yoga Instructor
Kylie received her 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Certificate through Corepower Yoga in 2012 and has been teaching yoga ever since. Kylie has traveled all over the world as a yoga student and retreat leader. She is passionate about helping others deepen the connection between the body, mind and the natural world.
Chris De Ville – Level 1 Sommelier
Chris received his level 2 award by the Wine and Spirit Education Trust (sommelier level 1 equivalent) this last Spring. He spent the last decade balancing his interests in outdoor education and the food and beverage industry before joining Dave and Emily at Woods Bay Wine. Chris is excited at any chance to teach people something new about the wine world. He looks forward to introducing you to your next favorite wine!