About the Chamber
The Bigfork Area Chamber of Commerce and Visitor’s Center is an active organization more than 350 members strong. A membership in the Bigfork Chamber provides networking opportunities and a wealth of services and benefits. We also encourage our members to participate on our committees and in community activities working for a better Bigfork. Most important, you always have the satisfaction of knowing that your membership contribution is helping to promote Bigfork and all it has to offer.
Benefits & Services:
- Free Use of Chamber Bulk Mail Permit (for 200+ pieces)
- Free business listing in the Chamber Member Directory and in the Bigfork Guide
- Advertising Opportunities on the Chamber website
- Event listing on Chamber Web Calendar
- Printed Membership Address Labels for only $10.00
- Reach potential customers by mailing your brochures in our vacation/relocation packets. 20¢ each.
- Display your brochures and business cards in the Chamber office and visitor information center
- Monthly newsletter with inserts reaching all 350+ members: $50 per insert
- Referrals. For every inquiry at the Chamber office, our policy is to recommend members first
- Monthly Sundowners provide networking opportunities
Free use of Chamber’s Board Room for your meetings (Reservations required)
All Members and Public welcome to attend:
Board Meetings: Second Thursday of the Month at 8:15 AM at the Chamber Office