General Laborer / Yard-Equipment Maintenance
We are hiring a general laborer for our equipment rental business. The work is physical and fast paced and candidate must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed outdoors in all weather conditions and includes periodically lifting up to 100 lbs. Bigfork Rentals, Inc. is an EOE and provides paid holidays, paid vacation, and paid sick leave. Please apply in person at 275 Swan Hwy / MT 83, Bigfork, MT 59911
- Self-motivated, self-starter. If it looks like it needs to be done, go for it!
- Cleaning rental equipment onsite
- Site and yard maintenance
- Preparing equipment for delivery
- Product and Equipment placement
- Basic understanding of equipment operation
- Positive customer service
- The work is physically demanding and candidate must be able to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Working outside in all weather conditions
- Ability to follow instructions as well as anticipate what needs to be done
- Attention to safety at all times, using proper lifting techniques and protection gear
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be punctual
Job Requirements :
- Current Montana Driver’s License
- Must pass drug screen
- No more than 1 accident or 2 tickets in the last 3 years
- No DUI in the last 3 years
- Understand need for and provide positive customer interaction
- 40 hours / week
- Starting salary: $8.50/ hour