- This event has passed.
June 7, 2018 @ 8:15 am - 9:00 am
The Bigfork Economic Development Group is a monthly forum for businesses, nonprofits, schools and individuals to share what is happening in their organizations and to state their business needs. With the involvement of bankers, Montana West Economic Development and others, businesses and organizations can potentially connect to more resources to meet their business needs.
Based on experience, the following notional items happen as a result:
• Forum for community focus
• Every community in the Flathead is long on desire and can be limited on assets (money, time, enough people to volunteer…) – it’s a forum to collaborate and build on our assets
• Brings awareness to programs, grants, shortcuts, and previous experience from other communities
• Place to share updates on progress
• Access to formal and informal training
• Provides focused, strong voice into other forums (like MWED/FCEDA boards, local, state and sometimes federal agencies)
Come and plan to answer the following two questions:
1. What is going on in your business or organization?
2. What do you need? Consider your employee, certification, equipment, growth or new collaborations as ways to be concrete in discussing your needs.
The group is open to any business or person in Bigfork; please spread the word.
Unlike other groups, all you need to do is show up.