August 11 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Human propelled watercraft start from the Bigfork community dock and paddle a short, middle, or EXTENDED DISTANCE (5+ miles) course to designated stops in beautiful northeastern part of Flathead Lake, collecting one playing card at each location.
* Prizes are awarded for the top poker hands and worst.
* Each player receives a commemorative gift.
* Picnic after-party with music at Brookside Yard.
* Picnic provided by Flathead Lake Brewing Company.
* Silent auction.
* Early Bird Discount ($10 off) before June 30.
* LIMITED TO THE FIRST 150 PADDLE CRAFT!
This is not a race, as players are building the best poker hands.
Proceeds will benefit Flathead Lakers education programs and community work to prevent the spread of invasive mussels, promote clean water practices, and inspire future watershed citizens and the Bigfork Area Chamber of Commerces promotion of business and tourism in Bigfork and the surrounding area.
During registration, consider joining the Flathead Lakers!