Rocky Mountain Bank is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes “Great Things Happen!”™
Senior Personal Bankers are responsible for offering and selling financial products and services to both consumer and small business customers. Including, but not limited to: Checking and Savings Accounts, Consumer Loans, Home Equity Loans/Lines of Credit, Credit Cards, CDs, IRAs, HSAs, and more.
The Senior Personal Banker’s role at Rocky Mountain Bank is meant for those with a passion for growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client-centric professionals in one of our locations.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or business relevant associate degree such as business management, business administration, or finance.
- Experience in financial services and knowledge of financial services industry, products and solutions.
- One year of demonstrated successful sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment with individual sales goals.
- Six months of cash handling experience.
- Displays enthusiasm, is a highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
- Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
- Is confident in identifying solutions for new and existing clients based on their needs.
- Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
- Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
Scheduled Weekly Hours: