Express Employment Professionals is hiring for a “Power Plant Technician” for a local Flathead Valley company!
Work schedule; Rotating 12 hour Shifts
- Operates front-end loaders and conveyer controls to bring fuel into the boilers.
2. Operation and maintenance on the Hog.
3. Some basic water chemistry tests, including reading and logging water meters.
4. Changes water and air filters.
- The technician is responsible for all duties outside of the boiler house while on duty. This
includes, but is not limited to fuel in-feed, water treatment, and emissions control,
making periodic fire-watch and security rounds throughout the plant site, managing the
kilns, greasing, oiling, ensuring proper operation of the hog and all conveyors, driving the
water truck, loading bark trucks, monitoring dam level in Trumbull Creek, routine
preventative maintenance, ash handling, disposal, and cleanup.
- Works closely with the Power Plant Operator, Plant Superintendent, the Sawmill Supervisors, the Kiln
Previous experience required!
“Apply Now” or call Express Employment Professionals at 406-257-2255 to get started today!
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Locally owned. Working with local companies. Putting local people to work.