Bar W Housekeeping Manager
Reports To: Director of Operations
Pay Range: $20-$26
Responsible for the oversight of keeping the ranch clean.
Housekeeping Manager Duties:
- Lead, manage, and hold accountable the members of your team.
- Demonstrate a full commitment to providing the best possible experience for guests.
- Manage and direct all Housekeeping Staff, including scheduling and approval of payroll hours.
- Overall cleanliness of the ranch, including all guest rooms, glamping tents, all common areas, bathrooms, offices, porches and decks, staff common areas/bathrooms.
- Laundry of all ranch linens.
- Order cleaning supplies and paper products as needed.
- Keep inventory of linens, dishes (outside of the main kitchen), paper products, cleaning supplies, guest toiletries, etc.
- Portray a good example of team work to the guests and other employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Good people and communication skills. We need you to communicate directions to staff, so that they can complete tasks properly and safely. We also need you to engage in conversations with the guests.
- Maintain a presentable image around guests.
- Have a First Aid and CPR certification prior to arrival.
- Be a self-starter and team player who can lead by example and capable of providing clear direction to staff, and guests.
- Live by the Bar W core values.