Stay Montana is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team. Our Guest Services Coordinator position is a full-time position in one of the fastest growing vacation rental companies in Southwest Montana. If you enjoy serving people and want to be part of a team that puts “Service first”, then please submit your resume to email@example.com or visit Indeedlisting.com to submit resume: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Guest%20Services%20Coordinator&l&vjk=1aff8134fde4ddbe
- Guest Communications for all confirmed guests until their departure
- Help guests plan vacation activities & dining.
- Confirm payment in full
- Respond to guest emails within 24 hours (acknowledgement email within 4 hours)
- Check Voicemail and return guest calls within 2 hours.
- Update guest books prior to start of each season
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with residents, guests, owners and colleagues
- Answer phones and greet customers according to service standards
- Proficient with software programs for Stay Montana
- Create and maintain electronic filing system for Stay Montana
- Support Property Managers with scheduling inspections and guest arrivals
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Ensure compliance of all federal and state laws pertaining to housing and property management i.e. Fair Housing Act, Board of Realty Regulation and Montana Landlord and Tenant Act
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Attention to detail
- Strong Communication and Time Management Skills
- Computer skills required – Microsoft outlook, excel, & word
- Strong customer service skills & positive attitude
- Ability to create strong relationships with guests & residents
- Team Player with a passion for service
- Strong desire to learn and grow with our team.
Rate of pay based on experience: $18.00 to $20.00/hour
Medical benefits after 60 days
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors in variable weather conditions and temperatures.
- Must have great communication skills in English language.
- Required to be on your feet regularly to walk, kneel, push, pull, lift and carry items.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Wednesday – Sunday 9-5 or 10-6 or 11-7
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location at 100 East Second Street, Suite 301, Whitefish, MT 59927