Bigfork’s Flathead Lake Brewing Co. Pubhouse is currently looking for a creative, hardworking, and dedicated individual who is willing to work in a fast-paced restaurant and pub. We at the FLBC Pubhouse work hard, play harder, and do everything to the highest standard. For us, it’s about being leaders in the beer industry, supporting local and environmental sustainability, and contributing to the community that has so graciously embraced us. Most importantly for our crew, it’s about making beer and food that we are proud of. We love what we do, and we’re looking to add another person to our crew!
We are hiring for a front of house staff position. The ideal candidate should be able to perform the following duties:
Hosting – Greeting customers, accurately seating parties, answering phones, taking to go orders, and selling merchandise.
Bartending – Be knowledgeable about the FLBC craft beer selection, our wine list, and experience with making cocktails.
Serving – Taking customer orders, delivering food and drinks, and ensuring that customers have a positive and fun experience while at the FLBC Pubhouse.
– Experience working in service industry, preferably in a fast-paced environment
– Maintain a professional attitude and appearance
– Must have flexible availability (we are currently open Wednesday through Saturday from 12-8pm)
– Be a team player
Compensation & Perks:
– Competitive wages + tips
– Room for growth and development
– Paid time off after one year of employment
– Discounts on food and merchandise
To apply, drop off a resume at the FLBC Pubhouse or email one to us.