Job Opportunity: 2 Seasonal (May 1st thru Oct. 31st) Full Time Positions
Work at the Lake everyday!! Eagle Bend Yacht Harbor is searching for high energy individuals to fill the positions of Dock Attendants.
The Seasonal Dock Attendant assists in operating the Eagle Bend Yacht Harbor facility, providing exceptional customer service to all Harbor patrons. Responsibilities include providing dockside customer service, facility cleanup, grounds keeping, and ensuring all facilities are safe and secure. This position is seasonal, both full-time, and part time positions available, must be able to work weekends and holidays.
(Essential Functions) Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Provide outstanding, friendly customer service to all Harbor patrons and employees.
• Conduct dock checks in an effort to maintain current information regarding the status of all owner/renter moorage.
• Maintain cleanliness and safety of marina docks, upland walkways, parking lots, pedestrian areas, Harbor Office, clubhouse, restrooms, bathhouse and other designated areas.
• Assist with docking and securing vessels. • Assist at the Fuel Dock, as needed.
• Assist Harbor Master with a variety of Harbor equipment and vehicles, including the Harbor skiff.
• Personal appearance must be clean, neat, well-groomed, and in the Harbor provided/required uniform.
• Must be able to work assigned schedule that could include weekends and holidays. • Perform other duties, responsibilities, and special projects as assigned.
What You Need to Bring to the Team:
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Excellent customer service, communication, and computer skills.
• Ability to complete multiple tasks quickly and independently.
• Physical ability to perform all essential functions of the job. Physical demands include standing, responding quickly, and walking 5-10 miles a day for up to 3 hours at a time; navigating on uneven, slippery, or wet surfaces often over or near water; hearing, speaking, and understanding the spoken English word; seeing and adjusting focus at close and far distances and perceive depth and color; lifting, pulling, or carrying up to 50 pounds; crouching, kneeling, twisting, stooping, reaching, bending, pivoting, and/or climbing; push and pull with upper arms, forearms, and hands; hearing alarms and audibly identify dangers or hazards.
Why Eagle Bend Yacht Harbor? :
We truly believe that loving where you work matters! We aim to provide seasonal positions that provide great compensation and professional growth opportunities.
• Competitive wages $10/hr plus tips
• Full-time hours & Part time hours available
• Set schedule
• Great working environment
Contact Sean Lujan to schedule an interview 406-871-5073