JOIN THE 2020 CENSUS TEAM!
Smart and energetic people are needed for the first step in the 2020 Census – Address Canvassing.
- recruiting assistants
- office operations supervisors
- census field supervisors
- census takers
The positions will be located nationwide and offer flexible work hours, including daytime, evenings and weekends. Pay is $13.00 – $15.00 per hour.
Apply Online Today : 2020census.gov/jobs or call 1-855-JOB-2020
- House address canvassing conducted in selected areas through files and aerial imagery.
- Lister will do work using Census issued laptops or tablets.
- Follow maps on the device and insure addresses match the map the Census has.
- Add, delete or correct addresses.
- Screen resident for proper addresses.
- Day Time Work (no listing at night).
- Follow procedures to conduct accurate work while maintaining acceptable production rates.
- Maintain/submit records of hours worked, miles driven and expenses incurred in the performance of duties.
- Meet/talk with supervisor, as necessary, review procedures, report issues or concerns, and receive instructions.